- About WFS
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Employer Retirement Plans
We can provide guidance and strategies to develop retirement plans that meet the needs of the company, owners, management and employees. Meeting the compliance requirements of the governing laws and regulations is a challenge. The fiduciary duty requires that you know how much you are paying, how the funds are performing, document the process, and educate the employees about participation and plan provisions. It also requires that you stay current regarding regulatory changes. This responsibility requires time and expertise. This is where we can help. We are dedicated to helping businesses provide the best retirement plans while reducing compliance risks, time spent, and administrative duties required of the staff.
We work directly for the employer guiding them in the selection, design, monitoring, implementation and managing of the service providers. We will monitor plan expenses and provide customized education for the employees.
We can assist you in the design, management, or review of the following types of retirement plans:
- Individual 401(k) Plans for one-person businesses and their family members
- 401(k) Plans with discretionary matching and profit sharing contributions
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Plans with required employer contributions, but reduced compliance testing
- Profit Sharing Plans with straight, age-weighted and new comparability designs, with or without social security integration
- Defined Benefit Plans
- SIMPLE-IRA Plans for small employers with less than 100 employees
- 403(b) Programs for education, health, and religious organizations.